This release includes a variety of enhancements and bug fixes. We have addressed feedback from the user community and incorporated some of these into this release. Organisations are now able amend their AIR/ASR/AFR basis calculations via the Maintain Calculations option and also use the print function allowing users to print straight from the dashboard. We have also enhanced a number of features on the system. To see a full list of these enhancements, as well as all new features and bug fixes please click on the link below.
YellowJacket System Update Release Notes Nov 2014
- Maintain Calculations (AIR/ASR/AFR) – ability to amend these options
- Commission Parameters – ability to edit
- Print Dashboard
- Inspection/Audit Actual Time amended to round down
- Auto-populate the auditor/inspector when selecting ‘Complete Now’
- Comments box on Audit/Inspection records
- Dashboards Totals to display for Observations/Inspections/Audits
- Report: Average actions per person
- Report: Actions Closed out on time
To view the full list of enhancements, click here.