The first release of 2014 includes a number of features new to YellowJacket. The main feature is the introduction of user dashboards and commission dashboards. The dashboards will give all users the ability to view relevant data specific to their commissions. Users can select their favourite reports and real time live statistics to view at a glance for easy visibility. Other features include customisation of your homepage, updates to the observation and action list type and saveable filters.
YellowJacket System Update Release Notes January 2014
- User & Commission Dashboards
- Set Your Own Homepage
- Commission Weekly Summary E-mail Notification
- Observation & Action Type
- Satisfactory Observation Notification
- Saveable Filters
- Print Facility from the Observation List
- AIR / AFR / ASR Filter Issue Resolved
To view the full report on all new features and information on the overall upgrade please click here.